What about it?

I'm lost

It's an Autel :)

Reactions: flpholt
I think he is just showing that x star is on sale geez we all know this already

sure is a autel
20160905_151557.jpg

Reactions: Mavikhan
I might buy one, DJI wants over $600 to fix my $1200 P4 that lost power on its own and fell 20ft. I have 2 P4 and both act eradic.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have an Autel X-Star Premium (orange) with an extra battery. I flew it once and just don't have time to use it. If anyone wants it, I'll take $600 shipped anywhere in the US. PM me.

I just saw another one at Best Buy last night. Since they are always inside the case, I have never handled one. The ones who have them or who have handled them say they have a quality feel. I've watched many videos on them and read a lot about them.

As I have commented before in other threads referring to Autel X-Star Premium, I think it is a great offering of a DJI clone, but they released a version of it a generation behind DJI. Other than a lower price and an included carrying case, I'd like to see them compete by moving forward a generation or two with quick attach/release props, better distance, more and better sensors and all of those cools flight modes DJI is known for. Gesture control is nothing I care about, but include that anyway as a selling point for those who do like it.

I just saw another one at Best Buy last night. Since they are always inside the case, I have never handled one. The ones who have them or who have handled them say they have a quality feel. I've watched many videos on them and read a lot about them.

As I have commented before in other threads referring to Autel X-Star Premium, I think it is a great offering of a DJI clone, but they released a version of it a generation behind DJI. Other than a lower price and an included carrying case, I'd like to see them compete by moving forward a generation or two with quick attach/release props, better distance, more and better sensors and all of those cools flight modes DJI is known for. Gesture control is nothing I care about, but include that anyway as a selling point for those who do like it.
remember has quick release camera for upgrades also flys farther than my modded p3a and customer support is the best

Reactions: Mavikhan
My wife bought one, does fly well. Battery life is less, and was very sensitive to set up, compass error and saying too much interference, move to different area. Since then works identical to my 4K. Difficult to find carry case that fits, slightly longer arms and phone holder on remote doesn't fold as flat.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl