autel forum

Reaction score
how much longer before we get a autel forum up and running lots of people interested in it

how much longer before we get a autel forum up and running lots of people interested in it
Not that we needed another thread on this but... it has been under construction for a while and should be ready soon. You'll be the first to know. ;)

Not that we needed another thread on this but... it has been under construction for a while and should be ready soon. You'll be the first to know. ;)
thanks tj have a wonderful day

thanks tj have a wonderful day

Hey man,
What is the actual flight time you get with the pumpkin? I mean flight, not a hover test, actual pedal to the metal flight time. Down to say %10 battery?
I got a p4 this week and I be lucky if I make 18mins. So a few more flights and tests, if it doesn't improve any, I will send it back. It doesn't offer me any thing more than my p3p. I turn off all the "avoid this " "avoid that" technology anyways. Don't fly indoors so the more stable vps doesn't interest me either, in fact I would love to turn that sucker off but not possible.
So talk me into a pumpkin buddy,

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hey man,
What is the actual flight time you get with the pumpkin? I mean flight, not a hover test, actual pedal to the metal flight time. Down to say %10 battery?
I got a p4 this week and I be lucky if I make 18mins. So a few more flights and tests, if it doesn't improve any, I will send it back. It doesn't offer me any thing more than my p3p. I turn off all the "avoid this " "avoid that" technology anyways. Don't fly indoors so the more stable vps doesn't interest me either, in fact I would love to turn that sucker off but not possible.
So talk me into a pumpkin buddy,

around 18 min they just did firmware upgrade so now flys 33mph in gps mode around 48 mph in atti mode stops like phantom now but camera is better plus build quality is really nice a lot stronger than phantom

around 18 min they just did firmware upgrade so now flys 33mph in gps mode around 48 mph in atti mode stops like phantom now but camera is better plus build quality is really nice a lot stronger than phantom

How about range after an rc mod?

I had never heard of this brand!

Did this outfit come after DJI?

Why would anyone by an Autel X instead of a Phantom quad?
Not being sarcastic, just curious.

Looking forward to watching the dedicated forum grow! We are catching it at the start when it's empty.

Reactions: clackey

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj