Australian "Can I fly here" app

Reaction score
Can anyone provide an active link to the New Australian CASA "Can I fly here" app. I am having problems finding it. Or, can any one provide other useful apps that relate to safe places to fly legally.

Pretty sure it has yet to be released, this quarter apparently. With respect to other apps, I've heard little except for regional centric legislation that varies wildly. I've spoken with my local council who liaise with various other departments and they at best quote CASA information and most have never seen a drone.

Pretty sure it has yet to be released, this quarter apparently. With respect to other apps, I've heard little except for regional centric legislation that varies wildly. I've spoken with my local council who liaise with various other departments and they at best quote CASA information and most have never seen a drone.
Many thanks for that. I have just got back into the drone scene after a break of three years and just want to get landscape images without any legal hassle.

"Safe to Fly" on IOS is one I use - helps establish where you can't fly in Oz. this is not new but I feel useful.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik