Aurora 9 F550 Throttle

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just built an F550 with Hitec radio and wanted to check on my radio setup before flying.

Basically I have enabled the spring centring on the throttle so that it acts like the Phantom 2 TX, is there any reason this would be a bad idea with the Naza V2, or do all the Naza V2 flight modes work the same as the P2 in respect to throttle position?

Thanks,
Mark

markab said:
Hi All,

I have just built an F550 with Hitec radio and wanted to check on my radio setup before flying.

Basically I have enabled the spring centring on the throttle so that it acts like the Phantom 2 TX, is there any reason this would be a bad idea with the Naza V2, or do all the Naza V2 flight modes work the same as the P2 in respect to throttle position?

Thanks,
Mark

It'll behave like what you're used to with the Phantom, where GPS and ATTI modes use center stick to mean "neutral hover" regardless of how much throttle it has to apply to achieve that. However, like with the Phantom, manual mode reads stick input directly, so center stick = 50% throttle...just be aware of that before ever entering manual mode because if you switch to it while the throttle stick is centered your bird will start to drop fast until you apply enough throttle manually.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj