Audio Speakers

The speaker(s) would have to be very loud, just to overcome the sound of the props.
Loud speakers are very heavy and contain a large magnet.

Reactions: Milly
Contact these guys:
http://test.mrrcsound.com/

I have a couple of buddies who fly with Mr. RC's sound system on their RC planes.
With today's technology, there are tiny magnet free speakers that are light weight and produce some serious sound for their size. I've seen and know of people who fly with microphones on their RC planes as well to monitor the sound of the motors. The problem with a microphone on a quad would be the overwhelming noise of the 4 props - not sure you could hear anything besides that.
If your goal is to communicate with others, I would think you'd have to tether the speaker and microphone well below the quad and fly with them dangling below far enough to be out of the prop noise.

I also remember reading about someone who played music from their Phantom with an iPod Nano and microspeakers.

Let us know if you ever do this!

I'd play Wagner, like Col. Kilgore.

(Charlie don't surf.)

This is my first post here.. but i have been looking for a few hours now all over the net for a solution to this.
I firmly Feel that if I would be able to speak through the drone to people that I run into while Droning around... This would make things Easier on everyone and more accepting lol

I was thinking about retro fitting a Walkie Talking system on to the drone..
and just talking into it on my End.. I'm sure you would be able to hear someone Talking from the drone while it was hovering

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31