Audio p3p4k

If you DO see videos on youtube where it's got in flight audio (from the birds point of view) then odds are it was shot using an older phantom with a GOPRO camera.

Which is stupid. I know a couple people who attach the audio to their videos from their go pro and I'm over here having to toggle my mute button. ..but in most cases I just stop the video and watch something else. I don't deal with peasant like actions. *spit*

Music or silence for the win!!

As a community, we really need to not put down people with simple questions. This forum is for people looking for answers (regardless of how non-sense) they may be. We need to feel comfortable asking questions because sometimes that's the best way to learn. Imagine if in school the teacher would put you down every time you asked a question?

Just my two cents!

Now a word from our sponsors

Why would you need a mic? All you would get is prop noise :yum:;)
I've been flying FPV for 10 years... I've always liked the added "noise" of the wind and prop(s) to "hear" what is going on. Probably more important on fixed wing aircraft and you can use the wind noise to equate to air speed. Mulitirotors, not so. Either it's flying... or not! :-0

That being said I've certainly gotten used to the silence of the P3 once out of ear shot... no biggy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20