Audi commercial (With Drones)

Reaction score
Saw this yesterday on TV and thought, great, let's make the public even more paranoid!

Saw it today.

SteveMann said:
Interesting ad from Audi. It copies the bird attacks from Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds"
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7afi/audi-a6-on-the-run

Thanks for posting the link, Steve. I flew into Atlanta this week to visit my 85 y/o father and brought my Phantom with me to show him. Saw this commercial on TV and thought it was hilarious. Incidentally, everyone who has seen me flying my P2 in various locations (Lake Lanier, Toccoa Fall) has been very postive. The falls I flew at today is located on a private university and the University President came up to me and asked me to send him a copy of the video when I got home.
Thanks To Toccoa Falls College President Dr. Robert Myers for being so gracious.

I think it has a negative connotation to Audi. I think they were stupid to come out with that advertisement. I didn't much like their product before now "rebelling" i like them less.

Truth in engineering,BS in advertising.
Nothing new there.

Last edited:
Somewhere... Hitchcock smiles...

hitch_2298802b.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
I don't think the ad is going to change anyone's opinion about drones. After flying for over a year, I have only heard one negative comment from people that see me flying. If anything I have probably sold a hundred Phantoms just from showing peolpe my Phantom and taking the time to visit with them when they come over to check it out.
The commecial is on the absurd side, I'm genuine in my willingness to share my enthsiasm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31