atti mode

Reaction score
Noticed that when i switch from gps to atti the go app says im in atti mode but it still shows the green gps on the top tool bar and the lights on the p3 flash green. If im on the ground with the motors stopped, my lights flash yellow and the top bar on the app goes yellow/atti. While switched to atti mode as soon as I activate the motors, it goes to gpg green flashes on p3 and the green bar. I have turned on multi flight mode in the app, and have done all upgrades, imu callibrate. Havnt dont the gps callibrate yet...been too snowey here. Seems it started doing this on the latest upgrade. Help

Noticed that when i switch from gps to atti the go app says im in atti mode but it still shows the green gps on the top tool bar and the lights on the p3 flash green. If im on the ground with the motors stopped, my lights flash yellow and the top bar on the app goes yellow/atti. While switched to atti mode as soon as I activate the motors, it goes to gpg green flashes on p3 and the green bar.
Help
Are you sure you have a problem that needs help?
GPS is still active when you switch to atti - but the P3 doesn't use the GPS except to record home point and for RTH if required.
Haven't done the gps callibrate yet...been too snowy here. Seems it started doing this on the latest upgrade.
There is no way to calibrate GPS.

Hmm, my P3P logs show that it went from GPS to ATTI mode back and forth while flying around 300' AGL. I am wondering if the bird is having a stroke or something but I have never used ATTI mode before now so I don't know whats up.

Hmm, my P3P logs show that it went from GPS to ATTI mode back and forth while flying around 300' AGL. I am wondering if the bird is having a stroke or something but I have never used ATTI mode before now so I don't know whats up.
Loosing satellite signal makes it switch to Atti and when it gets enough signals, it will switch back.

Reactions: JBG and TacAir42
when my radio is switched to atti mode i shud see the lights flash yellow while in flight, right?It doesnt..the lights flash green like its in gps mode. And the go app shows im in gps mode even though my radio is switched to the middle atti mode.
When i fly my inspire, when I switch to atti mode, the lights flash yellow and my radio shows im in atti mode. I like to fly in atti mode, but the p3 shows im in gps mode. If the motors are off and I switch the radio to atti, the lights flash yellow on the p3 and the app shows im in atti mode. As soon as i arm the motors it goes into gps mode even though the switch on the radio is on atti mode. I understand that when the p3 loses sats it switches to atti mode! My p3 is doing the opposite!

Last edited:
when my radio is switched to atti mode i shud see the lights flash yellow while in flight, right?It doesnt..the lights flash green like its in gps mode. And the go app shows im in gps mode even though my radio is switched to the middle atti mode.
when i fly my inspire, when I switch to atti mode, the lights flash yellow and my radio shows im in atti mode.
Im not sure, but I think it has a lot to do with the actual number of satellites and when that number falls below 6, the yellow lights will flash just as when you are first booting up and the yellow lights start flashing. I don't know how you test for that to see if it is true. Maybe a DJI expert will weigh in here on this issue.

When i fly my inspire, when I switch to atti mode, the lights flash yellow and my radio shows im in atti mode. I like to fly in atti mode, but the p3 shows im in gps mode. If the motors are off and I switch the radio to atti, the lights flash yellow on the p3 and the app shows im in atti mode. As soon as i arm the motors it goes into gps mode even though the switch on the radio is on atti mode. I understand that when the p3 loses sats it switches to atti mode! My p3 is doing the opposite!

Did it go back to beginner mode? Probably not...also check multiple flight modes enabled....worth a check...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.