Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

ATTENTION P2V OWNERS WITH BRICKED EXTENDERS AND NO LIVE FEED!

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Help' started by Frank Hawkins, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Frank Hawkins

This is for all of those unfortunate victims that lost all live feed to their android devices after their DJI APP auto updated. If your device is indeed bricked, this won't hurt to try before shelling out hard earned money for nothing. Try running Litchi v2.7.2 on Google Play.

This not only returned my live feed but all information regarding battery, elevation, gps, speed and so on.
    I have a P2V and it is not recommended or supported by DJI, but it works!
    So, if you're not receiving live feed due to a (hardware) issue and this works for you, GREAT!
    I had a hard tome believing it was hardware and this more than proves it was not! It is clearly a firmware/software issue and should be fixed.

Let me know how it goes for you...

Father Francis

2. Todd Oleson

Thanks for the help

3. AHill

Thanks for the help. I tried the Litchi app on both the Vision and Vision Plus which both had no FPV video but all other functions including taking pictures and video to the SD card worked ok. The Litchi app and the Vision app had exactly the same fault so it verified the firmware update caused actual damage to both quadcopters. They both worked fine before the firmware update. They were both stored away when I got the P3 and both were working fine. I took them out of storage to pass one along to my grandson.

I had never tried the Litchi app before but it seems to be much better than the DJI Vision app. Thanks again.

DJI should take responsibility for causing this damage. I was waiting for the P5 because there were not enough improvements to justify the cost to move up from a P3 to a P4 but I am rethinking that if this is how DJI treats their loyal customers.

#3 AHill, Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  4. Todd Oleson

How do I go about getting the Litchi app?

5. Mark The Droner

Go to whatever store you get your apps from. :grinning:

6. AHill

Litchi app is free for Android at Google Play store. Be sure to get the P2 version as it is also available for newer Phantoms.