ATTENTION = Mal_PV2_Ireland

Haha you're nuts :)

It was very simple really. I sent my P2v back to Dji in Germany to get her fixed up after she fell from the sky because of a dodgy battery, complete power failure. I only sent back the camera with the super excellent 1 axis gimbal ;)
But for some reason they sent back my camera and and re700 with qr code?
They must have though I sent in my range extender, thought they lost it and scrambled around for a replacement and all they had was the re700. So because of someones brain fart I know get extra range for free and still have a spare re500 :)
Nothing really juicy to the story im afraid....

Yeah sorry to burst your bubble mate,
Sure you cant go down dark lane ways after the pub anymore in Ireland. All the leprechauns are junkies these days and they'd stab you for their next fix of craic :mrgreen:

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:

It was very simple really. I sent my P2v back to Dji in Germany to get her fixed up after she fell from the sky because of a dodgy battery, complete power failure. I only sent back the camera with the super excellent 1 axis gimbal ;)
They must have though I sent in my range extender, thought they lost it and scrambled around for a replacement and all they had was the re700. So because of someones brain fart I know get extra range for free and still have a spare re500 :)

OMG!!! NOT the free RE700 story again !!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:

OMG!!! NOT the free RE700 story again !!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-slinger
That's it put to bed mate. No more re700 stories ;)

That's it put to bed mate. No more re700 stories ;)[/quote]

JK, Mal... Please keep telling it. I'd miss it too much... :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl