Attaching tracker

Reaction score
Received my Marco Polo tracker the other day. Seems to do the job without needed expseive gps tracker costs or a sim card. Yet to do any decent testing on it.

My question is am I significantly effecting my flying ability with its current location? Note that there is no components on this particular leg (others have antennae and compass).

There could be a way to install the tracker behind the camera a bit more in the centre of the quad but I am yet to work out a good way to attach it in a way where I can pull it on and off as I please.

photo%20(1).JPG

The orange lines are where I am planning on installing the GetterBack system for over water flying.

tomwato said:
There could be a way to install the tracker behind the camera a bit more in the centre of the quad but I am yet to work out a good way to attach it in a way where I can pull it on and off as I please.

Velcro tape. Stick one side of the velcro to the P2V (behind the camera, near the battery) and the other to the Marco Polo.

tomwato said:
Received my Marco Polo tracker the other day. Seems to do the job without needed expseive gps tracker costs or a sim card. Yet to do any decent testing on it.

My question is am I significantly effecting my flying ability with its current location? Note that there is no components on this particular leg (others have antennae and compass).

photo%20(1).JPG

The orange lines are where I am planning on installing the GetterBack system for over water flying.

In my opinion, you are creating a tremendous amount of drag the way you have it mounted and having it on one leg like that is adding to you problems with the issue of balance. Just my 2 cents !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl