At what point do I start to worry?

Reaction score
Have searched and searched and cant find ANY info about signal strength on either Litchi or DJI Go 4. At what % for Litchi or number of bars for DJI Go 4 do I need to start worrying about losing total control of my P4P? You would think they would put something this important in the manual....geez....

The screen will let you know if there is a connection issue.

IMO when I lose one bar on HD video or RADIO control signals, I proceed cautiously with my Phantoms. That's because the next four bars can disappear quick. However with my Mavic that's not the case for some reason, it's much more linear for displaying signal bars versus distance. OCU-SYNC is a different animal, seems to work better in that regard.

I've lost connection and waited as much as 3 minutes before it reconnected. Got nervous first few times, now I just relax and wait for it. It's a very smart bird.

Have searched and searched and cant find ANY info about signal strength on either Litchi or DJI Go 4. At what % for Litchi or number of bars for DJI Go 4 do I need to start worrying about losing total control of my P4P? You would think they would put something this important in the manual....geez....
Not sure with djigo4 app but in litchi mine set to warn if satilite drops below 6 but sure app will alert and always set home point to rc so always come back,,(hopefully) :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie