At a loss for words. Sry for the long post....

Well USHOBBY.COM shipped my new bird yesterday and it arrived here today safe and sound. Their packaging was great this time. I unboxed, upgraded all firmware/software, did a compass cali via the assistant software, switched to naza mode, reset switch 3rd position to failsafe, calibrated the transmitter in assistant and rc assistant, and headed outside. Once outside I did the compass dance and fired her up. All 4 motors started insync and idled correctly. The bird quickly obtained 6 sats and up we went to 10ft. I put her thru a short flight in the front yard and everything seems to be working flawlessly. Even got back up to 12 sats again. Tomorrow I plan on letting her stretch her legs abit and seeing what shes got. So far I am very pleased...I got my girl back!!! :D Staying true to his word Anthony shipped out my new bird as soon as he got the tracking info and sent it overnight at the companies expense. He even threw in a spare set of props and a spare battery for good measure. Taking everything into account USHOBBY.COM is like most companies out there...they have great and not so great employees. Anthony and Sarah are two of the best they have. In the end they did a great job resolving the issue and making sure their customer was happy with their service. I will deal with them again and recommend if anyone has any issue that you call and ask to talk to Anthony directly. ;)

Thank you to everyone that read/replied and took this journey with me.
Thank you Anthony and Sarah for resolving my issues and the other issues for our forum members.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik