At a loss for ideas

Reaction score
After flying my P2v since they first came out I have flown many many times. This morning, nothing having changed from a few days ago, in the field, and after doing the compass dance and establishing >6 GPS Loc, (9 according the the telemetry, I commanded motor start. Nothing, nada zip. Home, I plugged into assistant and everything seems ok. Recalibrated sticks, IMU ect all values are exactly mid range where they should be. But still no joy when commanding motor start.

Short of somebody building an airport out in the countryside, anybody got any words of wisdom? Oh, and the Vision has never been crashed.

fizzviic said:
After flying my P2v since they first came out I have flown many many times. This morning, nothing having changed from a few days ago, in the field, and after doing the compass dance and establishing >6 GPS Loc, (9 according the the telemetry, I commanded motor start. Nothing, nada zip. Home, I plugged into assistant and everything seems ok. Recalibrated sticks, IMU ect all values are exactly mid range where they should be. But still no joy when commanding motor start.

Short of somebody building an airport out in the countryside, anybody got any words of wisdom? Oh, and the Vision has never been crashed.

Try to clean the 2 small controlpins for battery left side in battery compartment..

BWJ said:
fizzviic said:

Try to clean the 2 small controlpins for battery left side in battery compartment..

Tried cleaning the pins inside the battery compartment, and the pads on the battery, Tried different battery too, nothing helpd.
:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.