Asus tablet TF300T wifi connectivity problem

Reaction score
Hi all, I have an ASUS TF300T tablet 10" (android) that has an HDMI out port that has future potential for FPV goggles.... if I could only get it to have a stable WIFI connection with the VISION's extender/camera!

The symptoms that I am experiencing are that I am able to bind readily via the app with the extender/camera-that's fine, but when I 'access' the camera the vision will display for a short time (varies), then eventually freezes which leads to an 'automatic' reboot of the tablet? If I don't try to open the camera, all is well as far the connection is concerned.
I have tried changing the the frame rate and resolution (and just about every other setting) but all to no avail. It seems like there is some kind of issue with the video being streamed?!

BTW - I am able to use an andriod smartphone with no issues at all. The wifi works perfectly well on the tablet with standard internet wifi wherever i have taken it.

The details are - 1. latest firmwares installed in the vision (27/01/14). 2. dji vision app 1.0.38 for the tablet. 3.The tablet has been tried with Jelly Bean 4.2.1 and with Kit Kat 4.4.

Is there anyone out there using this setup? Here's hoping someone can shed some light on this problem.

Cheers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31