Assistant version 1.08

Reaction score
Anyone have a copy of PT2 in version 1.08 for a MAC or know where to find one? I have a new P2V coming and I want to keep it at the versions it has installed from the factory ... I have a 2.0 and a 3.0 PT2 but want to use 1.08 version as I had the best performance and least amount of issue with that and the old vison app which I also have still.

Anyone have a copy of 1.08 for MAC or know where one is archived?

Great area :) So thankful! 2.0 still flying, but now I will keep my own software bank just in case.
Like play with Apple jailbreak :)

The real crime is the issue with DJI and firmware/software updates along with phone apps that degrade the P2V experience. I have never before had to block app updates till buying a DJI product and living through their horrible ability to introduce new firmware updates. I have never seen anything like this before and if I was the CEO there would be a steady flow of softwatre geeks hitting the door.

I will never be bit by this again as my P2V will never have a USB hooked to it again and I will run 1.08 and the 1.38 app till I lose it, destroy it, or sell it..... I am done with updates

:D I never used a android device till getting my P2V either .... I have been all MAC for the past 12 years. Got a great deal on a used Nexus 7 so I bought it being as my iPhone 4 was shaky with DJI software and I don't really want a iPhone 5 of any sort yet. Maybe a iPhone 6 if rumors are true.

skyhighdiver said:
Dillinger said:
Great area :) So thankful! 2.0 still flying, but now I will keep my own software bank just in case.
Like play with Apple jailbreak :)

wish there was a way to store old apps for iphone

There of course is. But officially they srew all of us, thinking " we know better what they want"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20