Assistant Software Not Working

Reaction score
New Phantom 2

Followed steps in the Users Manual V1.06. Loaded Assistant Software (AS) to PC. Connected Phantom to PC with included cable. With Phantom on, no response in assistant software. Lights at the bottom left of AS are not on or blinking. Same situation with remote controller. PC recognizes each when they are turned & off with a PC audible. Tried rebooting the PC (Windows 8), uninstalling/reinstalling the AS and rebooting the PC again. No joy.

Tried it all on another PC (Windows XP) with same results. Is there a start button in AS that I'm missing, or does it start on it's own when the Phantom or RC is turned on? Any suggestions?

You da man. There were 3 installs to the PC neccessary. I needed to install the other two. Everything is great here now. Phantom & RC have been updated. Thanks a ton!

I am having the same problem. I downloaded the assistant software, the win driver and the NAZA exe. What am I missing?

I just got my Phantom today. So I'm reading the User's Manual and trying to do everything correctly, you know. Downloaded the 'Assistant'. I had difficulty understanding the balance of the instructions regarding downloading, drivers, what to connect to what when, etc.
Well, long story short, I found the Forum here, and it took me about 5 minutes to get my questions answered and to get the downloads done and the Tx calibrated.
Thank you guys so much!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31