Assistant software message - Main Controller firmware mis-match

Reaction score
I have an older P2V model that runs firmware version 1.05. I put it in storage after I purchased the P2V+. I wanted to see what the settings were on that original P2V. I am using the Assistant version 3.6 and I get this message that says, "Main Controller firmware mis-match, Please upgrade your firmware."

Problem is... I do not want to upgrade the firmware. That P2V had been flying just fine when I put it away. The Assistant software stays stuck on that screen. I will attach a screen shot. It does not allow access to any of the tabs except the Upgrade and Info. I am looking for a work-around so I can view the settings. Or am I being forced to update the firmware?

Attachments

• p2v_assist_screen1.PNG
    p2v_assist_screen1.PNG
    48 KB · Views: 348
I believe you can download an older version of the assistant software and view the settings. There is a member here that hosts a web site with most of the older versions. Hopefully, someone will chime in with the link. I also have an older P2V running 1.08. My current P2V runs the latest version and works fine.

Geo

I believe you can download an older version of the assistant software and view the settings. There is a member here that hosts a web site with most of the older versions. Hopefully, someone will chime in with the link. I also have an older P2V running 1.08. My current P2V runs the latest version and works fine.

Geo
Dang Geo...ya mind going bro :D http://droneslinger.com/software.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers