Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Assistant question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bald1eagle, Nov 30, 2014.

1. bald1eagle

When finished using Assistant, what would be the proper sequence.....shut down Phantom first then unplug from computer? Unplug Phantom first? Shutdown assistant, then unplug????? I heard on one of the many videos a techie mentioning the proper sequence, but cannot find or remember what he said!!

I do know powering up assistant is the last thing you do when you are wanting to make changes.

Any body.....any body???

Thanks

2. turbodronepilot

Hey guys ..I have the newest controller for the p2v+ and want to know to calibrate it ..probably won't use it at this time because I have done an antenna mode on my current one and I'm happy with it right now. .that being said I'm wondering if I would need to use the old rc assist software and or the lattest p2v assist software or both ?? Happy flying turbodronepilot. ...

3. turbodronepilot

Hey dirkclod. .I checked out the latest manual download of the dji site and the new p2v++ controller uses the same RC assist software as the previous model. .

4. bald1eagle

Forgive my delay, but there's always something like honeydolists not to mention naps....

Thanks for your your input.. :=)