Assistant 3.6 available today

So... what did they break with 3.4 that they had to quickly fix and shove out the door as 3.6??? THAT is the question... :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger

I could not get 3.4 to work correctly with my Mac.

I think there were persistent problems trying to get the battery updates.

More like what did they break with 3.6?

planedr said:
More like what did they break with 3.6?

Yeah... that too... :roll:

-slinger

Downloaded and installed. I was still on 3.2 :? So not really sure whats different.

It wont let me check IMU status, nor basic calibration. Only advanced calibration available.

GustavL said:
What now? Here we go again!

Do we sit and wait or install?
Yup, sit and wait for 3.7, 3.8, 3.9,.......

What's fixed ? BATTERY !

Major New Features
a)Battery cell warning added to the VISION app that alerts users if battery issues are detected. Browse battery cell warning history in the VISION app.
b)New auto-discharging feature to address to address the swelling problem of fully charged battery when it is stored for an extended period. The auto-discharging function will start automatically if the battery does not operate in 10 days.
c)Battery cell damages detection feature added.
d)New battery cell balancing feature to extend battery life.

Special Notes:
1.Update DJI Smart Battery firmware to v2.6 through Phantom Assistant v3.6.
2.The new battery firmware v2.6.0.0 does not support battery with loader of v1.3.0.0 or firmware of v1.6.0.0.

Battery did NOT update with v3.2 or 3.4 but DOES with 3.6

morph000 said:
What's fixed ? BATTERY !

Major New Features
a)Battery cell warning added to the VISION app that alerts users if battery issues are detected. Browse battery cell warning history in the VISION app.
b)New auto-discharging feature to address to address the swelling problem of fully charged battery when it is stored for an extended period. The auto-discharging function will start automatically if the battery does not operate in 10 days.

Special Notes:
2.The new battery firmware v2.6.0.0 does not support battery with loader of v1.3.0.0 or firmware of v1.6.0.0.

Also the gimbal pitch control has been activated if you add a lever.

robinb said:
morph000 said:
What's fixed ? BATTERY !

Major New Features

Special Notes:

Mine is all upgraded, 3.6 assistant installed, and the batt firmware is 2.6, however I don't see where to update the battery :?:

Also the gimbal pitch control has been activated if you add a lever.

Maybe there is no battery update visible in Assistant v3.4 (or later) because the Assistant has determined that there IS NO update for the particular battery currently in use???

No once they latest 3.6 came out it showed the update. I was confused as to what else I might need to do to update the battery beyond the firmware update. All good now

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub