Ask about ITELITE

Reaction score
Hello, i'm looking for Itelite Antenna for my P3S in my country, but i didn't found it.

I found on an online store who sell
Itelite Antenna ITE-DBS01 V.2 for Quadcopter Yuneec
I asked to seller about compatibility for P3S, and he said yes.

Is it available for P3S?
Here's the link
Itelite Antenna ITE-DBS01 V.2 for Quadcopter Yuneec

Thank's for the answers.

This is the screenshot of the product

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-16-09-42-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-16-09-42-18.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 394
Thank you dirkclod.

One more question, what will happen if I install the DBS01 v.02 on my P3S?
Will it also extend the range?

Thank you dirkclod.

One more question, what will happen if I install the DBS01 v.02 on my P3S?
Will it also extend the range?
You talking about the one in your screen shot .

Last edited:
@eko.saputra, are you Indonesian? If yes, then check tokopedia and bukalapak. They sell itelite antenna and you dont have to pay too much for freight and import duty. I ordered my P3 4K itelite antenna from dbsmod website and I have to pay almost double because of freight and import. For 3S, you need to find the one with 3 port. 1port 5.8Ghz and 2 port 2.4Ghz.

@eko.saputra, are you Indonesian? If yes, then check tokopedia and bukalapak. They sell itelite antenna and you dont have to pay too much for freight and import duty. I ordered my P3 4K itelite antenna from dbsmod website and I have to pay almost double because of freight and import. For 3S, you need to find the one with 3 port. 1port 5.8Ghz and 2 port 2.4Ghz.

I already checked on tokopedia and bukalapak, but there aren't available stock for P3S.
So, i only need itellite with 3 ports inside, even it's not for P3S?

I already checked on tokopedia and bukalapak, but there aren't available stock for P3S.
So, i only need itellite with 3 ports inside, even it's not for P3S?
Yes, 3 ports, 1 for 5.8Ghz and 2 for 2.4Ghz, but just a hint, the package will contain the SMA cables with ribbon tip which usually have the right length for installation inside the remote. The one in Tokopedia and Bukalapak that has 2 ports is for Pro and Adv. The panel for Yuneec is actually the same one for P3S, but I'm not sure if the cable is long enough. Take a look at this picture from the original dbs website:
Phantom 3 Standard with quick mount is in stock and shipping NOW – DBS Mods

Last edited:
Yes, 3 ports, 1 for 5.8Ghz and 2 for 2.4Ghz, but just a hint, the package will contain the SMA cables with ribbon tip which usually have the right length for installation inside the remote. The one in Tokopedia and Bukalapak that has 2 ports is for Pro and Adv. The panel for Yuneec is actually the same one for P3S, but I'm not sure if the cable is long enough. Take a look at this picture from the original dbs website:
Phantom 3 Standard with quick mount is in stock and shipping NOW – DBS Mods

It means that I can buy the panel for Yuneec DBS01 v.2 for my P3S and buy the SMA cables separately?

The panel is the same but that connecter is different to attach to the Standard and yes you can find cables .
Way I see it if you have to go through the trouble of buying cables ,taking the time to figure out how to attach the panel to your TX
your better off just buying the correct one to start with .

It means that I can buy the panel for Yuneec DBS01 v.2 for my P3S and buy the SMA cables separately?
My suggestion, go find the cable separately. The Import duty and the freight will make you pay almost double the original price of $109. You could end up like me, paying about Rp.2.7mio in total while the price in toped and bukalapak is only Rp.1.7mio. You could upgrade other things with that 1mio extra. I regret importing it, if I had known, I would just buy the dbs for Yuneec and find the cable some place else. But to be honest, the antenna itself is not enough. Still need 5.8Ghz booster in Indonesia, especially Jawa. Too dense here. houses and wifi everywhere.

Last edited:
The panel is the same but that connecter is different to attach to the Standard and yes you can find cables .
Way I see it if you have to go through the trouble of buying cables ,taking the time to figure out how to attach the panel to your TX
your better off just buying the correct one to start with .

Yes, i'd like to buy the correct version for my P3s.
Thanks for advice.

My suggestion, go find the cable separately. The Import duty and the freight will make you pay almost double the original price of $109. You could end up like me, paying about Rp.2.7mio in total while the price in toped and bukalapak is only Rp.1.7mio. You could upgrade other things with that 1mio extra. I regret importing it, if I had known, I would just buy the dbs for Yuneec and find the cable some place else. But to be honest, the antenna itself is not enough. Still need 5.8Ghz booster in Indonesia, especially Jawa. Too dense here. houses and wifi everywhere.

Yeah, i don't want to spend much $$$. :(
Wasn't Itelite for Yuneec already on 5.8 Ghz ?
could you tell me more specifically about type of cables should I buy, for ex. the brand and the length.
And if you'd like, please give me the seller link ;)
thank you.

Yeah, i don't want to spend much $$$. :(
Wasn't Itelite for Yuneec already on 5.8 Ghz ?
could you tell me more specifically about type of cables should I buy, for ex. the brand and the length.
And if you'd like, please give me the seller link ;)
thank you.

2 things:
1. I mentioned 5.8Ghz Booster (amplifier), not about the antenna. The antenna panel for Yuneec already have 5.8Ghz port and 2 2.4Ghz port.
2. Try finding IPX to RP SMA Pigtail cable. I think they have it in Tokopedia. I'm not sure the length needed for P3S, but I'm quite sure the one for 4K needs a longer one. Around 15-20cm.
Jual PIGTAIL CABLE IPX TO SMA FEMALE CONVERTER KABEL 20cm ESP8266 WIFI GPRS - Tokoduino | Tokopedia
Jual RP-SMA Female to uFL / u.FL / IPX / IPEX RF Coax RG178 Pigtail 8" 20cm - Toko Maharaja | Tokopedia

Last edited:

no ! definitely different
yuneec q500 using 5.8ghz for video link and 2,4ghz for rc
that is opposite with phantom 3 standard

no ! definitely different
yuneec q500 using 5.8ghz for video link and 2,4ghz for rc
that is opposite with phantom 3 standard
No no, its the same panel. Take a look at these 2 picture. 1 is for Yuneec and 1 is mine in for 4K which means for 3S as well. You tell me which one is for Yuneec and which one is for Phantom.
20160818_181238.jpg

7716718_47645737-09a9-401a-878c-85e50150c118.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4