Arris CM3000 lost pitch control

Reaction score
I recently purchased and installed an Arris CM3000 on my Phantom I. My phantom came with the gimbal switch installed on the bottom of the remote and after setting up everything successfully the system seemed to work flawlessly until an accident on it's third flight. A hard landing ripped the rubber vibration mounts out of their sockets, dropping the gimbal to the ground and breaking the electrical connection at the plugs.

The gimbal seemed to have no real physical damage, and after installing it back onto the phantom I was pleased to see that it operated completely normally, with the exception of the lack of pitch control.

The Naza software confirms the X1 switch is working normally, and I checked the connection between the naza controller and the gimbals. I even switch out the cable between the naza controller and the gimbal plug, but my simpleBGC app no longer give any sort of indication it's receiving a signal. Before RC_CMD would slide along with the switch in the realtime data window.

I'm a bit new to this stuff and am not sure what else to try. Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31