Arris CM2000 Manual Pitch range limited

Reaction score
I recently decided to manually connect my Arris gimbal to the naza for manual pitch control. First off the gimbal freaked and went to weird angle. took hours and hours to get it back to normal. Then my roll was slightly off. Took hours and hours to get it correct. After all that i finally start messing with the pitch control...of course more headaches. No matter what i do the degree of range seems to be limited to just a few degrees. I go from one extreme on the ch7 input to the other. I have tried all sorts of manual input number combinations in the Arris software but no luck. I have seen numerous videos with a full 0 degree to 90 degree tilt. Any advice on where to start? Also my gimbal has just not been right since the initial connection of the naza.

:x :x :x

media_joe said:
I recently decided to manually connect my Arris gimbal to the naza for manual pitch control. First off the gimbal freaked and went to weird angle. took hours and hours to get it back to normal. Then my roll was slightly off. Took hours and hours to get it correct. After all that i finally start messing with the pitch control...of course more headaches. No matter what i do the degree of range seems to be limited to just a few degrees. I go from one extreme on the ch7 input to the other. I have tried all sorts of manual input number combinations in the Arris software but no luck. I have seen numerous videos with a full 0 degree to 90 degree tilt. Any advice on where to start? Also my gimbal has just not been right since the initial connection of the naza.

:x :x :x

Somewhere on this forum is a fix for this. Do a search for ARRIS CM2000 and hopefully it will pop up for you. Also do a search in YouTube for ARRISS CM2000 and there's some info there as well. I'm sorry I can't tell you more but I had something similar and it was just a matter of search, search, search. It's a painful process but once you get it fix, you'll be happy. Good Luck!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl