Arris Cm2000 Gimbal Ajustment

Reaction score
I just setup and installed my Cm2000 and I wanted to tweak it a bit for get the best level horizon. This latest softwarethat come with this gimbal doesn't have the Gimbal Adjusment like we have all seen in the Youtube video by rcreview of setting up the gimbal. His software has the Gimbal Attitude option which the Arris software now soes bot include. All I can find is the calibrating accelerometer, which if you run while tilting the copter , it will reset the neutral point, but this is all guess work. Any real way to easily adjust your neutral point, like we have in the naza software?

xstatic said:
I just setup and installed my Cm2000 and I wanted to tweak it a bit for get the best level horizon. This latest softwarethat come with this gimbal doesn't have the Gimbal Adjusment like we have all seen in the Youtube video by rcreview of setting up the gimbal. His software has the Gimbal Attitude option which the Arris software now soes bot include. All I can find is the calibrating accelerometer, which if you run while tilting the copter , it will reset the neutral point, but this is all guess work. Any real way to easily adjust your neutral point, like we have in the naza software?

if you are regarding to the software that comes with the CM2000 v5, that software is supposed to be so much better. Check carefully, maybe it's called something different. I have v4 and on mine I set the RC min.angle at 7 and max.angle at 30 for my PITCH settings. That has worked great for me. Good Luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.