Arris CM2000 Connection Cable

Reaction score
Hello,
Newbie here. Probably obvious. I'm trying to install Arris cable to Naza. The connectors are too wide to bring it through the hole by the landing gear. How have you dealt with this? Hobby-Wing replied, "But we provide that wire for all the ARRIS CM2000. That wire can bring through the Phantom, you can check. " Not much help. Thanks.

Take a picture of the connector, take a small pick and push the little clip and GENTLY pull it out of the connector.
Repeat for all the wires, feed throughthe hole in the leg and then insert them back into the connector.
Thats what I did, no issues. Only way to do it.

rampage42 said:
Take a picture of the connector, take a small pick and push the little clip and GENTLY pull it out of the connector.
Repeat for all the wires, feed throughthe hole in the leg and then insert them back into the connector.
Thats what I did, no issues. Only way to do it.
I tried that method of taking the wire out of the plug but the wires would not come out so I cut the plugs through the unused section of the plug and that allows them to fit through the holes in the legs.
Take note of where the wires plug into the Naza box before cutting to ensure correct fitting after you cut the plugs.
Use a sharp thin bladed craft knife and it can be done very neatly.

Thank you for your replies. I'm going to give a GENTLE tug on the wires and if that does not work, I will cut the connector. I'm hesitant to connect the gimbal since I will need to upgrade to 3.16. Sadly, that seems like it might be more time consuming than installing a gimbal. Glad to have a game plan.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4