ArgTek

Yes it is boosted now. IMO, antenna doesn't help much in a high interference area. It will add the signal strength a little, but not much. It's the boosters that will shake away those interferences.
Are you boosting both sides, control and wifi? Are you using only one amp for the wifi (boosting just one port)?

Last edited:
Are you boosting both sides, control and wifi? Are you using only one amp for the wifi (boosting just one port)?
Ok, I don't mind answering, but we're kinda hijacking someone's thread here. I'll reply to you in one of my post.

Ok, I don't mind answering, but we're kinda hijacking someone's thread here. I'll reply to you in one of my post.
Not so much, it's still on message as other people thinking about adding this mod might also be interested in boosting signals from it. So is it one or both Wi-Fi ports you boosted? Trying to decide myself.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I recently bought and installed the ARGTek BlueProton upgrade on my Standard. I fly it in a very flat terrain, mostly farms around. So before the upgrade, I was getting around 1900 meters in max. distance. After the upgrade, I've been able to get 2200 meters max. Does it improve range - yes. But not nearly so much as ARGTek claims.

You were getting exceptionally good range for a standard though. I thought I was doing well getting 1275m. So strictly speaking you're getting nearly 4 times the quoted standard range lol.

Has anyone tried both the ItElite and ArgTek mods?
Has anyone tried the Argtek mod boosted?

I recently bought and installed the ARGTek BlueProton upgrade on my Standard. I fly it in a very flat terrain, mostly farms around. So before the upgrade, I was getting around 1900 meters in max. distance. After the upgrade, I've been able to get 2200 meters max. Does it improve range - yes. But not nearly so much as ARGTek claims.

first time I read that I thought it said 1900 FEET and 2200 FEET and thought , "Wow, 1900 feet. That's quite good."
Then I read it again and saw it said *1900 METERS*!
Now, be honest. Because, DANG.
Now an improvement from 1900 meters to 2200 meters may not seem like much but that is actually a 900 foot improvement which is actually not shabby. Not shabby at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers