Argtek wifi extender

That is a good distance stock Dal and if you will do a search on that antenna you will see it is not a good choice to get much gain.
Several did all right but overall it didn't do much for what it cost .
I have said over and over in here if folks would do a little research in P2V+ mods that all this has been tried but just looked different .
I did them all . There's really only 2 choices and have done them both and settled on what I have .
DBS itelite or the FPVLR.JMO but have done been there and done this .

10,500ft with a stock standard and a surfer isn't a good thing? Some people here are fighting to get over 2000'. But alright so you don't thing I'll gain much with the ARGtek?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm saying if you get a DBS you'll see what these can do. It's insanely different!

Reactions: dirkclod
Ok well thanks dirkclod. Unfortunately i already made the purchase. Didn't think that it was gonna be a waste and also went with the choice of what I thought was a cleaner looking setup. Hopefully I'll be lucky and have a good result.

Ok canceled order confirmed for argtek... and itelite dbs for phantom 3 standard on the way . Any advice or tips on installation would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance. .

Any one returned their ARGtek for refund on eBay from Taiwan? Due to lack of improvement?
Actually the reviews are too mixed to dismiss it not
Worth it. I'll just install it and see for myself

Last edited:
Any one returned their ARGtek for refund on eBay from Taiwan? Due to lack of improvement?
Actually the reviews are too mixed to dismiss it not
Worth it. I'll just install it and see for myself

Dal there's some long threads from folks using these here . You never know with what... where you are...and just what you are wanting
how any of these are going to really do till you try .
With what I have spent I could buy a 3K now .It might suit you just fine . If not just do as I do and put it in the box with the other stuff and keep on .
Good luck and do post how it does for you .

Agreed and that's just what I'll do. It's just money right [emoji6]. Gotta spend it somewhere

Reactions: dirkclod
Ok canceled order confirmed for argtek... and itelite dbs for phantom 3 standard on the way . Any advice or tips on installation would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance. .
Other than watch this and by the way that's the old connecter in this to attach it to your TX I would
read all I could here in these threads and go from there .
I changed all the cables for better ones experimenting to see what did get me the best .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Agreed and that's just what I'll do. It's just money right [emoji6]. Gotta spend it somewhere

Is how I learned :)

Is there a better video .?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just received my itelite dbs mod I am hype can't wait to crack open my remote n get to work

Hey all wondering where is the best spot to drill the holes for my mod I've seen videos where they are installed in the back and others in the front . All 3 to the left and so on and so forth different combinations. So my question is what is the recommended spot to drill the holes on the remote?
Thanks in advance!!!:)

For a standard I presume? O think most are on the top of the remote from what I've seen? The front can interfere with the antenna etc. for the DBS, I would do whatever he does in the video

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic