ARGTEK not really producing

Reaction score
Hello guys need some help . I installed the argtek mod last night , and im not getting great results . I can reach 1100 ft with the 3 omnis , about 1300 with 1 omni and two flat panels ,and about 1800 feet with 3 flat panels . With stock i can get about 1000 ft and about 1600 with parabolic . All of these flights were done in the same location same direction . Ive taken the remote apart 3 times and made sure 100% sure all wires are in the correct places ,and all are correctly snapped on in place . Just curious if you have any hints or clues . Ive read some of the other post about firmware . Im not sure what firmware my controller is on or how to tell or how to downgrade it either . Any help would be much appreciated thanks . Also read about the magic mod ? thoughts on that ? would it help ? thanks

There's already a ton of threads on here about these NOT performing. I myself am one of them. They are a 50/50 crap shoot. You'll never see a thread like this about the DBS mod / ITELITE set up. Best thing I can say is hopefully you are within 30 days and you can return it, like I had to. If not... you could salvage it by ditching the antennas it came with and installing these instead. They will screw right on.

DIY Antenna Modification - RANGE TEST (14,180 FEET) with DJI Phantom 3 Standard

0126171826a-jpg.74550

Now I'm really not trying to brag or anything but am I seeing unusually long distances with my P3S or is it just the area I live in? I just went 11685 ft with nothing more than a homemade windsurfer. I actually got stable video over a longer distance after removing the Magic Power Mod (reverting back to stock). I'm not complaining just wondering why so many are getting so much less distance than I am.

i wish i knew man , i would just like to get a solid 3000 ft . thats all i want . but i cant get it .

whats really weird is the lower i fly with this thing the better i do . like if i go 300 ft high at 200 ft distance i loose all rc signal . no matter what antenna i have on there . im losing rc signal first . video is fine

i live in southeast tn . mostly a rural area is where i fly we have alot of rolling hills and valleys . no flat land at all . No unpopulated areas neither really .

thats crazy dude , ive never been able to acheive 10% of that ive tried the wind surfer , no luck .
Here is the link to page that has the one I made. About 1/3 down there is a link to the PDF template. I just printed it on some card stock. I did cut off about 3/4" off the bottom so it would fit correctly. Been working great. Anyway here is the link How to build your own Windsurfer Antenna

yeah ive built the same one . have it in my case . it doesnt work well for me loses signal around 1100 ft .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31