After reading several posts on the ARGtek antenna mod -- Both positive and negative -- I decided to give it a go vs. the DBS mod on my P3S. A few reasons: ARGtek was less expensive, I didn't want to drill the case in case I decide to revert to original, I like the ease of removal of the three antennas for storage. Installation was pretty easy and straightforward. Hardest part was cleaning up the silicone around the antenna connections to ensure solid connection of the new lines. Otherwise, cables connected securely (And dabbed with hot glue), I rolled up and zip-tied the internal antenna connections (Leaving the antennas inside), then routed and zip-tied the new lines in the RC and closed her up. Very clean and easily reversible install. Total time - About an hour. I bought the updated kit with the 10 dBi omnidirectional and 6dBi patch antennas for 5GHz, along with the 7 dBi dual patch antennas for 2.4GHz video/telemetry links. Used the omni on my maiden flight with the new system. Running in my neighborhood that has too many trees and WAY too much RF pollution, I took it up about 150ft altitude and then headed north up the road. Lost sight at about 700 ft downrange due to obstructions (trees), but kept going. Made it to 1800 ft downrange before I lost video & control signals and RTH kicked in. No distance records broken, but not bad at all considering I was lucky to get to the end of my block with the original equipment before the trees and RFI caused problems! I'll get out to the country this weekend and give it a serious run. However, initial impressions are very positive!