ARGtek DJI Phantom 3 Standard WiFi Signal Range Extender Six (6) Antenna Kit NEW

$10 for a $65+ antenna kit? From a seller with no rating who joined eBay four days ago?

Something tells me there will be problems.

Lol
You can make a best offer too.:D
then wait 30 days after the last shipment date to file a dispute and then wait till ebay refunds your money
Not worth trying

This kit for 1/6 the price for , say one from Blue Proton for $ 67 ,is probably why some are having issues with range after install & the ARGtec gets such bad reviews .
Your $$ & Time , go for it .

I just purchased this Phantom 3 standard wifi & range extender kit with 6 antennas from direct store taiwan ARGTEK ebay: gm5argtek on eBay
And they also have customer feedback & write your question group on Skype:Join conversation
If you have any issue after purchased feel free to join the group to write your issue.

My previous Phantom 3 Advanced antenna kit also purchased from here and the result for my Phantom 3 Advanced can go up to 8000M range test with using ARGTEK Panel antennas.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Just went for a look at the link..
"This listing (252775091423) has been removed, or this item is not available"
I thought that was a strange reply from Ebay.
Good Luck
Cheers

I just purchased this Phantom 3 standard wifi & range extender kit with 6 antennas from direct store taiwan ARGTEK ebay: gm5argtek on eBay
And they also have customer feedback & write your question group on Skype:Join conversation
If you have any issue after purchased feel free to join the group to write your issue.

My previous Phantom 3 Advanced antenna kit also purchased from here and the result for my Phantom 3 Advanced can go up to 8000M range test with using ARGTEK Panel antennas.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have been looking at the Argtek kits for some time on Ebay AU but could not find a seller that had a rating high enough for me to trust. Searched until I found the seller you mentioned and ordered one of his kits to try. ($99 au)

Have not got an interest in flying klms away just having a solid signal and video up to 1klm without signal lost flashing on an off.

Enjoyed your videos Nelson, waiting for your test with the P3S. Which app were you using with all the interference warnings?

I have been looking at the Argtek kits for some time on Ebay AU but could not find a seller that had a rating high enough for me to trust. Searched until I found the seller you mentioned and ordered one of his kits to try. ($99 au)

Have not got an interest in flying klms away just having a solid signal and video up to 1klm without signal lost flashing on an off.

Enjoyed your videos Nelson, waiting for your test with the P3S. Which app were you using with all the interference warnings?

Actually i used DJI Go apps.

Just went for a look at the link..
"This listing (252775091423) has been removed, or this item is not available"
I thought that was a strange reply from Ebay.
Good Luck
Cheers
Could be Blue Proton alerted eBay that someone was selling knockoffs of its products.

Nelson I ordered one from gm5argtak yesterday where you got yours from and he has already posted it. Even provided a tracking number. The items he was selling on Ebay looked like genuine kits not copies.
I was going to ask you to put a link up when you tried the argtek on the P3S but just found it on youtube.
Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan