Argtek antenna

Reaction score
Argtek antenna worse than standard antenna
Hi guys first time posting on here, I have recently installed an argtek antenna on both mine and my sons p3s my sons is working perfectly getting a lot more range than the standard antenna, but mine is worse than the standard antenna, the clip on the range port is a little loose but can't get it to fit any better no matter how many times I try has anyone have any ideas of how I can sort this issue it is driving me crazy watching my son get all this extra range, while I am not getting what I was as standard.

Well I take your talking about the 5.8 inside your tx and if
Didn't click when you pushed down on it it's not connected and your not going to get much distance .
Also it can be on and swivel some but you should at least put a dap of hot glue on it to keep it secure.

I would open the remote back up and check the connections.
I also highly recommend hot glueing the connections in place for extra security.

The connector on the antenna wire was slightly damaged, so I connected new wire and now works a really well, only done a short test flight earlier but the range is far better than the stock antenna

Reactions: 805hd
The connector on the antenna wire was slightly damaged, so I connected new wire and now works a really well, only done a short test flight earlier but the range is far better than the stock antenna

What distance are you getting with this boss?

Will report back later it's a perfect day for flying today so will try and take her as far as she can go.

Reactions: Dazzauk
Will report back later it's a perfect day for flying today so will try and take her as far as she can go.

Yeah be good to see what you can get, im stuck at work all bloomin day, hopefully its still nice tommmorow in southampton :)

Yeah that would be good, i am looking at the dbs are they any good and easy to install ?

i think its very good, yeah easy to install, if you get stuck you can just go for a drive and come see me lol,

whats your argtek range?

Hi I got a range of just over 300 metres today with the argtek antenna flying from my garden out over the suburbs, so I think it would go a lot further in an open area will hopefully try this tomorrow

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20