Argtek and DBS hybrid This way I can swap between the two and don't have to drill holes.

Reaction score
cc0963944c11c3b9fa1418f722be98c1.jpg

Great idea and I like the carbon fiber look.

One thing I would change though is try to order some RP-SMA cables that are 90 degrees on BOTH ends. With the straight ends on there, it looks kind of "scrunched" and might damage the coax after long term use.

Hi !! I have a phantom 3 standard and Iam looking for a mod like yours I already bought the arteg mod and I want the DVD hibrid . Where u get urs ? Or u did some mod to the Dbs for make it hibrid thanks .!

I'm just thinking ... if the DBS is best and gives what is needed - then why have a swappable system ?

But if its just illustrating change to DBS from ARGTEK then I understand.

One of the problems I found ... the ARGTEK antenna stubs are short because of the securing nuts. I had to grind of a part of the female adaptor nut to allow it to seat fully down.

Nigel

I'm just thinking ... if the DBS is best and gives what is needed - then why have a swappable system ?
I have the DBS antenna, but I thought about getting an ARGTek base in order to do this for two reasons: First, I wouldn't have to drill holes in my RC, and second, it would give me the option of getting ARGTek antennas later if I occasionally wanted more of an omnidirectional setup in certain situations.

In the end I decided to just stick with the DBS and drill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31