Are you suppose to remove this sticker before flying?

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should remove this sticker with the orange tab before flying?

FullSizeRender.jpg

Are you guys sure about that or is this in sarcasm? I left it on my newest Phantom P3A and have it has flown fine. I took it as a rub strip for when the camera gimbal support guard is slid on. It wasn't on my first P3P.

I removed it anyways since I didn't see it in any of the unboxing videos. However, the rub strip makes sense.

Not good to take it off because it protects things. In fact it is much safer to leave the Phantom in the box; it will stay safest in its box securely packed away. Then you can imagine what it would be like to fly it without actually flying it and risking it. :)

They love to pull your leg. A habit they continue to this day. ;-)

The sticker is fine, left where it stuck. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I never realised how many funny people there was on this forum im generally impressed!!

Since it was on the gimbal, I took it off and stuck it to the back of my tablet. Now I get full HD FPV video with no lag at all, even at 10 miles. It's awesome technology and stuff.

Reactions: JoBe and bbfpv
Not good to take it off because it protects things. In fact it is much safer to leave the Phantom in the box; it will stay safest in its box securely packed away. Then you can imagine what it would be like to fly it without actually flying it and risking it. :)
Now this is Sarcasm. I think????

ROLMAO,I'm a newbie and at first I thought,OH CRAP,didn't see that,better get it off,lol,good one.

You guys should live with my OCD. I have watched multiple videos, sometimes they take it off, sometimes they don't. One DJI guy says one thing, another says another and I'm never removed it from the first one and I feel like I have the only bird that works from every spring to every screw. I have a second P4 that I need for a gig coming up in Florida and I am about to open it and break it in and I am sitting here literally trying to figure this out and even after this thread, I still don't know!

First of all, the word sarcasm is, as usual (to the world) is being used incorrectly. Sarcasm has a negative connotation and an air of contemp about it.

For example sarcasm is "Not responding to this OP for its intended purpose is just plain rude to everyone that reads this thread" is sarcasm. ParnsipHyspoter came up with the only real sarcasm as long as you consider not using your P4 a punishment, of which I do.

Would you guys like me to go on? ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1