Are you nervous when you fly?

HarryT said:
pierrelogic said:
With the Phantom, battery, CF blades, Stella gimbal, and GoPro 3 making up about a C note total cost in the air I'm nervous every single flight. :shock:

A "C Note" is $100, isn't it? I would imagine that most of us have spent rather more than that on our Phantoms. I know that I have.

My bad...make that ten "C notes" in the air. This correction doesn't make me any less nervous. :)

I (((SHAKE))) like a mo-fo when my Vision plus gets up high, lol. After a dozen or so flights, I still have a hard time, not thinking it's going to fly away or come crashing down. It's not like I'll be able to snag it before it flies away or even catch it, if it comes crashing down, none the less, it still freaks me out. I guess I'll have to build up a trust in it. Until then, it's still a blast.

Same feeling there... :D I bought a nano drone to keep practicing and yesterday, when i had the opportunity to fly the Phantom, i feel even more scared than before! I don't know if it's because i haven't flied the Phantom for about a week or it's because i lost trust in myself crashing the nano drone many times! :D

Anyway... i think i need to fly the Phantom and i think i need to do it soon! XD

today i broke my distance record, 600mt, and eventhough im feeling more confident after each flight im still getting nervous.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl