Are you happy with your P3

I am happy, but also have a jello effect on first flight. Only thing that boders me is that left stick on controller turn off the motors when you pull it down for 3 second. I am little bit scared what will happen if I turn off the motors when I want just to reduce the gas.

It will only turn off the motors if the copter senses it is not descending any further. If it senses it is not dropping altitude for 3 seconds it will cut the motors. Fear not! :)

I am happy, but also have a jello effect on first flight. Only thing that boders me is that left stick on controller turn off the motors when you pull it down for 3 second. I am little bit scared what will happen if I turn off the motors when I want just to reduce the gas.
no worrys you can hold down on for as long as you want as long as its air born motors only shut off if no decent is detected. Or if you do a CC aka both sticks in or out on bottom

no worrys you can hold down on for as long as you want as long as its air born motors only shut off if no decent is detected. Or if you do a CC aka both sticks in or out on bottom

Is this true? I have been scared to hold the throttle all the way day for decent, so it takes
forever to get the P3 back down.

so far I love this quad. It is light years about a phantom 2 for many reasons. It is only going to get better with more firmware features.

Is this true? I have been scared to hold the throttle all the way day for decent, so it takes
forever to get the P3 back down.
yes this is true ive been up over 350ft and just massed it down all the way and with my p2+ the controller even has a lock t hold the left stick down for you. However that said it is always better to keep some forward flight as coming down to prevent vrs

Open it up...Void the warranty.

I assume it was already voided since I screwed the motor up-- and sending it in to DJI is not an option at this point-- might of had it back in about 6 months if I was lucky-- you cant even talk to anyone knowledgeable at DJI at this time-- they are overwhelmed with new sales and not able to support those of us who pre-ordered and are technical issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers