Are you guys registering your Phantoms?

Why not? Its just like filling out any other form and its FREE for a limited time.

Reactions: Jahbass and andy238
A lot of people are posting how they won't, and don't want the Gov having their names & CC info.
You think that the Gov doesn't have or can't get any of that info if it wants it?
All you'd be doing by refusing to register is open yourself up to potential huge fines and legal fees.
Resistance is Futile.....

Yes.

Not right away. I'm waiting to see if the AMA challeng to the FAA to will change anything. I don't want to sign up for the registration now and have a cout challenge change the requirements later. I will wait for the last week of the dead line to regester maybe that will be long enough and I won't have to do anything.

Yes, but technically NO ONE is registering their drones. We are registering ourselves as drone pilots. It is OUR number we affix to the drone(s) and is the same number regardless of how many drones you own. You can even register and NOT own a drone.

Yes. Completed at 9:00 am CT

Reactions: John Archer
Not right away. I'm waiting to see if the AMA challeng to the FAA to will change anything. I don't want to sign up for the registration now and have a cout challenge change the requirements later. I will wait for the last week of the dead line to regester maybe that will be long enough and I won't have to do anything.

That is what should be done. Give the AMA time to work this out. Don't give the Feds anymore info than they need right now.

Don't worry, if you like your Phantom, you will get to keep your Phantom. :D

That is what should be done. Give the AMA time to work this out. Don't give the Feds anymore info than they need right now.

If the AMA does get anything done, big IF, that would only be for AMA members right? Us non-AMA members would just register and get it over with.

Reactions: Jahbass
If the AMA does get anything done, big IF, that would only be for AMA members right?
Why should AMA members get special treatment? We are all flying an aircraft. No?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost