Are you close to Cadillac Michigan

Reaction score
Anyone with a Phantom or Phantom vision 2 + live in or around Cadillac area want to get together and fly our phantoms or trade information lets go!!Contact me here. Hope to here from somebody from around the area.

Im just north of Petoskey in Alanson. I know of 4 or 5 guys here in the local area with phantoms.

How long have you had your Phantom Nick? I've had my "phantom vision 2 +", for about three weeks now.I about lost it about a week ago when I attempted to fly with non GPS. Now I am a bit fly shy . Anyhow good to meet you, maybe someday we could all meet.I think Traverse City is about 70 miles from where I live if not more.

TomWolves said:
How long have you had your Phantom Nick? I've had my "phantom vision 2 +", for about three weeks now.I about lost it about a week ago when I attempted to fly with non GPS. Now I am a bit fly shy . Anyhow good to meet you, maybe someday we could all meet.I think Traverse City is about 70 miles from where I live if not more.
Hi Tom...Im pretty green myself...only about 3 weeks also on my p2v...I have another p2v arriving next Monday also. Maybe a meeting in the near future could work out.

Hey Nick231, I had to send my Phantom Vision 2 Plus to be hopefully repaired as it is having GPS issues.In my backyard my phantom only shows 4 satellites, and when I run the GPS tester the tester shows 11 satellites.When I go down the road to start my pv2+ it shows 9 satellites, but when I turn video on the GPS drops down to 3 or 4 satellites. They keep asking "have you calibrated the compass etc", I have done everything the IMU recalibration . I'm about tired of the run around . hopefully "uavdirect" will fix it. I ordered my pv2+ from u a products in lower Michigan they are worthless as far as support goes.If I can ask, why did you buy another pv2+? Hope your getting some good fall color pictures.

TomWolves said:
Hey Nick231, I had to send my Phantom Vision 2 Plus to be hopefully repaired as it is having GPS issues.In my backyard my phantom only shows 4 satellites, and when I run the GPS tester the tester shows 11 satellites.When I go down the road to start my pv2+ it shows 9 satellites, but when I turn video on the GPS drops down to 3 or 4 satellites. They keep asking "have you calibrated the compass etc", I have done everything the IMU recalibration . I'm about tired of the run around . hopefully "uavdirect" will fix it. I ordered my pv2+ from u a products in lower Michigan they are worthless as far as support goes.If I can ask, why did you buy another pv2+? Hope your getting some good fall color pictures.
Hi Tom....sorry about your situation with your vision plus. I bought the p2v because it has a drone expert gimbal on it and it is very very nice. I think it works as well as the vision plus if not even better.

Nick231, I finally got my Phantom 2 Vision Plus back from DJI They put a new shielding in it compass and connection to the camera.Now I am getting 11 to 10 satellites, and I am keeping them when I turn on my video.It's fly time!

TomWolves said:

I am 15 minutes from Traverse City if you guys meet let me know!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers