Are these normal compass values?

Reaction score
What range should these be in?

Attachments

• compass.png
    compass.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 621
Hover your mouse over the speech bubble and all will be revealed.

I know, but on the speech bubble it says -500~500 and then elsewhere it says 750-2250...

EDIT** NEVERMIND - one was compass(raw) and MOD.. 2 differentl.. they're both in range. my bad... thanks - delete thread lol

Monte55 said:
speech bubble???explain please

The little bubble with the question mark in on the top right of that page - If you hover over it with your rodent you will get a pop up box with all the mod values (and acceptable ranges) explained.

To the OP.... your compass Mod value of 1354 is pretty much spot on. Anything between 750 and 2250 is 'acceptable' but the sweet spot is around 1200 - 1700

The Editor said:
Monte55 said:

The little bubble with the question mark in on the top right of that page - If you hover over it with your rodent you will get a pop up box with all the mod values (and acceptable ranges) explained.

To the OP.... your compass Mod value of 1354 is pretty much spot on. Anything between 750 and 2250 is 'acceptable' but the sweet spot is around 1200 - 1700
Thanks. didn't know that. Great for blind flyers :shock:

Monte55 said:
The Editor said:
Monte55 said:

Thanks. didn't know that. Great for blind flyers :shock:

Yeah that sounds right, I think I was told ideally 1300-1600 by my Quad supplier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers