Are there any parts for the Vision out there?

Firestat said:
I am sure at least one of us is going to need parts very soon. Wonder if anyone has found any or are any out yet?

Or at least give us the option to purchase extra batteries.

I wanted to do that when I pre ordered, but not available. I would probably be happy with just one extra battery at this time, concidering the flight times. I am sure we will be able to get some soon.

I am a dealer, we just got the parts list today. Which means all dealers can now order what ever you may need. The replacement battery is a lot higher than the old one. Retail is $159.00 and extra props are $15 for a set of 2.
Here is the retail price list for all the parts.
If you need anything let me know. Gregg from at Precision Camera in Austin Texas. 866-802-8500 http://www.precision-camera.com

Part1
Phantom 2 Vision Battery
$159
Part2
Phantom 2 Vision Battery Charger
$39
Part3
Phantom 2 Vision Self-tightening Propeller(1CW+1CCW)
$15
Part4
Phantom 2 Vision Landing Gear
$6
Part5
Phantom 2 Vision Motor(CCW)
$29
Part6
Phantom 2 Vision Motor(CW)
$29
Part7
Phantom 2 Vision ESC
$19
Part8
Phantom 2 Vision Shell
$59
Part9
Phantom 2 Vision MC
$229
Part10
Phantom 2 Vision Central Circuit Board
$59
Part11
Phantom 2 Vision GPS Module
$159
Part12
Phantom 2 Vision Compass
$19
Part13
Phantom 2 Vision Craft(excl. Remote Controller, Wi-Fi Range Extender, Battery, Battery Charger)
$999
Part14
Phantom 2 Vision Camera Unit (incl. Camera, OSD Module, Wi-Fi Module, Servo, Underside Damping Bracket )
$499
Part15
Phantom 2 Vision Radio Controller
$159
Part16
Phantom 2 Vision Receiver
$29
Part17
Phantom 2 Vision Wi-Fi Range Extender
$99
Part18
Phantom 2 Vision FPV Phone Holder
$19
Part19
Phantom 2 Vision Upper Damping Bracket(10pcs)
$9
Part20
Phantom 2 Vision Rubber Damper(4pcs)
$3
Part21
Phantom 2 Vision Screw Pack
$5
Part22
Phantom 2 Vision Cable Pack
$9
Part23
Phantom 2 Vision Sticker Pack(10sets)
$29
Part24
Phantom 2 Vision USB Port Cover(10pcs)
$3

Whaooooo, battery makes everything else look cheap, well, except for the camera. I guess one day when I am feeling rich, I'll get one.

Thanks, Gregg. From what I have read, your shop and customer service is good.

$159 for a battery?
I can buy a 6S 8000mah Turnigy Nano-Tech for less than that.

Can you say rip off?

Glockindahaus said:
Firestat said:
I am sure at least one of us is going to need parts very soon. Wonder if anyone has found any or are any out yet?

Or at least give us the option to purchase extra batteries.

Amen to that... I can't believe there aren't extra batteries available for this thing yet. I searched high and low today and nada... nowhere... nuttin'... :-(

gburger said:
I am a dealer, we just got the parts list today. Which means all dealers can now order what ever you may need. The replacement battery is a lot higher than the old one. Retail is $159.00 and extra props are $15 for a set of 2.
If you need anything let me know. Gregg from at Precision Camera in Austin Texas. 866-802-8500 http://www.precision-camera.com

Part1
Phantom 2 Vision Battery
$159

$159????? I've gotta get the wife a second job...

The vision batteries look like they may have a current sensor board included in part with all the lights etc! Could explain why they are so expensive!

And also, I'd like to point out that the vision Doesn't have a "switch" (in the traditional sense) like so many people were saying it would! The button on the battery pack is on its own PCB with most likely a latching relay (or similar) this effectively does the job of a switch, but its not something v1 owners would want to put on our models.

gunslinger said:
gburger said:

Part1
Phantom 2 Vision Battery
$159

$159????? I've gotta get the wife a second job...

Its very similiar to the cost of say - a laptop battery. Apple has gone so far as to lock them inside the **** shell and glue them to get you to buy there battery. I dont see much difference here.

gburger said:

Thank you, will this list be posted on your website fairly soon?

Glockindahaus said:
Its very similiar to the cost of say - a laptop battery. Apple has gone so far as to lock them inside the **** shell and glue them to get you to buy there battery. I dont see much difference here.

I do
A laptop doesn't last 20 minutes and then be useless until you charge it again.
A laptop can be used while charging.

It's utter insanity to charge that much for a flight pack. Well, if they were even available.
Typical DJI, release a product but don't support it with spares etc.

My dealer tells me that they should be available in about 10 days and also that each battery is probably going to come complete with the hard plastic shell cage, which has the electronics and LED light etc, which probably explains the price. I'll be wanting at least one spare battery, but at least the the promotion coupon for existing Phantom owners will help ease the pain! :roll: ;)

firstpersonview.co.uk have apparently ordered a stock of props and batteries from DJI as soon as the spares list was released - they should have them in "soon". I've no connection to them except as a happy recipient of some good customer service, and they appear to have been the first UK dealer to get stocks of the Vision direct from DJI. If the UK street prices are going to be the same straight conversion as the dollar price was for the Vision then I'm going to have to ask Santa for one of those £99 spares...

Longer term, though, it would be great to have 3 of them in the flight case. A whole hour's flight time in one session out in the field... Hmm, if I have a 20 minute break for a cuppa and put the first battery on the charger with the inverter I've got in the car I could stretch it out all morning (or until the car battery dies!). :lol:

Hey!

Do you have any pv2 parts in stock? If not, how fast could you get them? I live in Brazil and I have a friend returning from the US this week. Could you be able to get parts delivered by the 29th?

I need an ESC, 4 spare proppelers and maybe an motor

The camera support where the gimbal servo is mounted also broke and I don't know if it can be sold separately.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie