are the fpvlr antennas worth it

Reaction score
so i want to extend the range of my p3 ive looked into argtek,dbs,fpvlr i want a video feed as well as a long distance signal will fpvlr deliver ?

Short answer, yes it will be a marked improvement especially if you use booster amps.

The 4 k phantom has both 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz bands. So you'd need antennas for both those bands as well as matching amps.

According to the post here you'd need both. Phantom 4 k

You'll actually need (2) 2.4 amps, and (1) 5.8 amp.

Man theres so many range extenders popping up now, one of them has to be the best right?

Many work well, just do research on what others are saying on them. I personally use FPVLR and sunhaus among others. I feel naked without them now.

Just know if you get this you will be opening up the controller. MUCH care is needed to not damage the thin cables inside.

Many work well, just do research on what others are saying on them. I personally use FPVLR and sunhaus among others. I feel naked without them now.

What kind of range do you get boss? Also is this a complete kit? or do you need to bu other things for it to work?

Not too worried about opening up the rc, id have to do it with dbs also

Darren

I have the p3 advanced which is a whole other story. From what I understand this for the P3s will get you 1.5 miles or so.

Reactions: Dazzauk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4