Are signal boosters that fit on the Arials any good

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Not even something in the body?

I'm FAAARRRR from a thread nazi but there are a million threads on this and I was sort of in disbelief at the title of the thread until I came in the thread and the only thing that was there was nothing.

Ha.

Reactions: WRXJIM
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum glen. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Please explain what the item is you are asking about, maybe a picture too. Be descriptive, we don't charge per word ya know! :D

Reactions: Erised
If your asking about the windsurfer type to help with signal, many people report that it helps, I have one but I'm still unconvinced.

If your asking about the windsurfer type to help with signal, many people report that it helps, I have one but I'm still unconvinced.

The thing about the wind surfer is it causes it to protrude into the tablet space, which causes the aerials then to point downwards.... I am not happy with the wind surfer for that fact (and have never tried the range).... it might be better with a phone instead of a tablet to have it pointing upwards more. So be careful.

Save yourself the trouble and just go to maxxuav.com and have Jake hook you up. You will not be disappointed . It's the best and the results speak for themselves . But the best part is how knowledgable Jake is and he's quick to answer any questions .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr