are flyaway / turn off happening more in vision or naza mode

Re: are flyaway / turn off happening more in vision or naza

I think this is a good question.

My personal experience has been that all of my issues on the PV2 were in Vision mode. Once I switched to NAZAM mode, I've not experienced any problems at all and I've done more flying (about twice as much) in NAZAM mode at this point.

The last update was done after it was in NAZAM mode and I never flew it in Vision mode with that update so that may have made some difference.

If that changes, I'll advise accordingly.

today I had a couple of flight after setting it in naza-m mode ... love it !! specially the atti is very nice to have ...
all perfect ... more than 100m high and 200m far

will remain for sure in naza-m mode ... after all I have also already attached the coloradosky sticker :roll: :mrgreen:
web%20naza-m.jpg.opt413x341o0%2C0s413x341.jpg

urgno said:
today I had a couple of flight after setting it in naza-m mode ... love it !! specially the atti is very nice to have ...
all perfect ... more than 100m high and 200m far

will remain for sure in naza-m mode ... after all I have also already attached the coloradosky sticker :roll: :mrgreen:
web%20naza-m.jpg.opt413x341o0%2C0s413x341.jpg

Phone numbers in Italy layed out the same as the U.S.?
May want to cover that.

Just obtained my P2V before Christmas battery special ended. Now that I'm hearing of flyaways even with the 5ghz transmitters has me wondering what is making them do this, and how can it be prevented if possible?

Is there replacement insurance out there somewhere one can purchase?

Might even be a good idea to get liability insurance as well in the event it was to hit someone, animal or object.

These P2V's aren't cheap, I'd be beside myself if I lost it. Almost to the point of being afraid to even fly it now.

As we look over reports of fly-away's on this & other forums I think it's safe to say that most if not all of them are happening in GPS mode. There's also a new trickle of reports suggesting switching to ATTI mode or Ready-to-Fly non-GPS mode immediately when the fly-away begins disconnects GPS guidance and terminates the fly-away. The PV may continue drifting in the direction it was headed but ATTI or non-GPS mode returns basic flight control back to the pilot so you should be able to resume control & land the would-be runaway safely. This is consistent with other model aircraft experiencing fly-away issues using NAZA modules.

On an out-of-box Vision, S1 Up is setup as Ready-to-Fly GPS mode & S1 Middle is setup as Ready-to-Fly non-GPS mode. If your Vision starts to dart off by itself in GPS mode, switch to S1 Middle and try to get it under control.

iDrone

thank you iDrone, very interesting ;)

ps. first time I had balls to go that high :)

iq32.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr