Are drones really the problem?

Reaction score
23a97341428832bcbadfaead54d7ee33.jpg

I just received a magazine with this in it, seems crazy like people are acting like drones are dangerous and killing people, I mean really!? What's going on for someone to have to shoot down a drone? Just thought I would warn everyone of what's to come!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I wouldn't even think that would be legal...unreal what one sees in these days

Wasn't "SkyNet" the name of the sentient computer system that annihilates humanity in "The Terminator" series???

HA...where is the forehead-slapping emoji? I need that right now

(yes, Skynet was the name of the computer responsible for the terminator giving the thumbs up in the gif I attached)

Also yeah...not legal.

HA...where is the forehead-slapping emoji? I need that right now

(yes, Skynet was the name of the computer responsible for the terminator giving the thumbs up in the gif I attached)

Also yeah...not legal.

I was thinking that's where that gif came from ... wasn't sure since it's been a few years since I saw any of those movies.

Interesting, so they've gone from Drone Munition which blasts them out of the sky to a 'safer' shotgun-deployed net. The ad claims they are safe "as the net parachutes back to ground to reduce unwanted damage or injury." Three pack for $19.99. 12 Gauge Skynet Drone Defense – 3 Pack | BUDK.com - Knives & Swords At The Lowest Prices!

Video cartoon video of Skynet in action:

Other ways to do it:

Sadly, this is becoming a sport. May as well just ban all drones like some countries and cities like Mysuru, India. That or pay for some $2,000/day permit that comes with a drone cop to oversee the flight for commercial work and make all others illegal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub