Ar Drone, dj6 controllers and Phantom 2 vision for sale

Reaction score
On ebay I am selling an AR Drone 2.0 I only flew it just a few times. In excellent condition and I offer returns on everything I sell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291248070395?ss ... 1555.l2649

Also I have DJ6 controller, works for Phantom V1.1.1 and Phantom 2 with gimbal lever. If you pm me, I will sell discount to members here to $15.00 plus shipping. If someone wants one I will set up an ebay sale under those terms, but here is the current listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291247257529?ss ... 1555.l2649

Oh, I almost forgot but I have mod'd a DJ6 and removed the stock antenna and put on one of these..

http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=p ... uct_id=107 with sma male connector.

I also have a Phantom 2 Vision that I put a new servo motor to control the pitch on the camera and the quad works fantastic that I will be listing soon. I do offer a refund if you get it and don't like it for some reason.. just don't crash it and then want to send it back for refund. Now, lets say you do crash it 3 months down the road, call me and we will get it fixed.

I have 6 Phantom 2 Vision Plus's that I am making a movie with and as soon as that is completed they will all be up for sale. They will all be aluminum foil mod'd, in Naza M mode and truly, truly ready to fly. I will not pass on a quad that is not perfect in everyway

I have 3 Phantom V1.1.1 I have 1 Phantom V1.1 I have 1 Phantom V1.2. I am thinking and looking for advice and comments of sending those along with a Vision Plus purchase for training. So when a new flier buys a Vision + they pay a little extra to get a training Phantom for 30 days. My mind is changing about these items, no longer do I think of my Vision plus as a toy, or even that this is my hobby to fly quadcopters. When I fly my visions plus's I think of them as my flying camera, and I won't do things with my vision that I wouldnt do with my expensive cannon camera. Since I do have a retail store I am looking into getting insurance and have a warranty that covers possible issues.

Ok, just thought I would share my stuff with you folks here. I would be especially interested in helping folks who have lost their quad. I really feel the pain and I wish there was someway I could help and not have it become an expense. I would not really want or need a profit from that kind of effort

Attachments

• 20140912_111156.jpeg
    20140912_111156.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 643
That's certainly a generous and thoughtful offer you're considering with the P1's. I do agree that may be a good idea for any first-time buyers that end up with any of your V+'s, but I'd wait until you see who is interested in each of them before mentioning that, or you're going to just get a lot of people who want to get the free P1 and immediately flip it for a few extra bills in their pocket.

Whatever you do, don't give away all your P1's...I'm working on a program to take forgotten or unwanted P1's and finding them new homes as 1.5's, so I may have a use for any you don't get rid of otherwise.

nailzscott said:
How long before the phantom 2 vision plus' are available? What are you thinking on price?
Thanks

Very good questions. Please allow me a day or so to figure out exactly what I should do. I would hate to say something and then change my mind. I will pm you at that point. thank you for you interest!

battman2036 said:
Very interested in V+ when you're ready to sell.

Also, thank you for your interest and I will have an answer to both you guys today I hope. later!

OI Photography said:
That's certainly a generous and thoughtful offer you're considering with the P1's. I do agree that may be a good idea for any first-time buyers that end up with any of your V+'s, but I'd wait until you see who is interested in each of them before mentioning that, or you're going to just get a lot of people who want to get the free P1 and immediately flip it for a few extra bills in their pocket.

Whatever you do, don't give away all your P1's...I'm working on a program to take forgotten or unwanted P1's and finding them new homes as 1.5's, so I may have a use for any you don't get rid of otherwise.

I really appreciate your thoughts and I will keep them in mind. I am trying to think about how this could be worked. When I was 15 or 16 years old I used to rent honda motocycles (maybe honda 90's) from a gas station across the street from my high school. There was someway they made it work, so I figure I can also. (I really have no idea how that is an example of anything). Also, I will keep in mind your interest in P1's!!

Craig,

I got you PM and wanted to respond, but for some reason I do not have access to a reply button. I tried to find a way to send a note to admin but read a post stating he is not taking any PMs anyway. Not sure what to do about that.

Anyway, to answer a couple of your questions. Some reasons for wanting a vision +. I have had rc airplanes and helicopters for a while. I have hung a gopro under one of the planes but was never satisfied with the videos since I could never be sure where it was pointed. I purchased a small quad a few months back to get more familiar with flying one. I am now selling my helicopter to help fund the vision plus. I have been reading for months about what direction to go and have decided it will be a vision plus in order to be able to get the stability of the photos and videos as well as the ability to be able to view where the camera is pointing. I share the flying experiences with 2 of my 4 sons and now with my grandsons. We live out in the country and I'm sure would enjoy the phantom.

If you have any hints as to how I can get a message to admin to be able to answer your pm in more detail, I would appreciate.

Thanks for spending the time to respond.

nailzscott said:
If you have any hints as to how I can get a message to admin to be able to answer your pm in more detail, I would appreciate.

This forum has an anti-spam measure built in that requires new members to have at least 5 posts before they can use the PM function. Unfortunately we don't have the ability to lift that on a case by case basis :(

nailzscott said:
Craig,

I got you PM and wanted to respond, but for some reason I do not have access to a reply button. I tried to find a way to send a note to admin but read a post stating he is not taking any PMs anyway. Not sure what to do about that.

Anyway, to answer a couple of your questions. Some reasons for wanting a vision +. I have had rc airplanes and helicopters for a while. I have hung a gopro under one of the planes but was never satisfied with the videos since I could never be sure where it was pointed. I purchased a small quad a few months back to get more familiar with flying one. I am now selling my helicopter to help fund the vision plus. I have been reading for months about what direction to go and have decided it will be a vision plus in order to be able to get the stability of the photos and videos as well as the ability to be able to view where the camera is pointing. I share the flying experiences with 2 of my 4 sons and now with my grandsons. We live out in the country and I'm sure would enjoy the phantom.

Thanks for spending the time to respond.

thank you for the great reply. i have a friend who did kite photograhy. talk about a chore to get the picture you want. heck i would have a hard enough time just trying to fly a kite.. now i could put a rocket in the air quickly. i also flew fixed wing, but never tried to do pics with that. ok.. now if you reply to this you will be over half way to conduct business in aprivate manner. i look forward to hearing more.
craig

Based upon your comment "over half way" I am assuming I need a certain number of posts in order to do PM's - is that right?

I never tried a kite. The gopro was a bit big for my fixed wing so the additional belly weight made it a little hard to fly. Me and the boys have a little ducted jet that I'd like to buy and attach one of those small usb flash drive sized cameras on it - just for fun.

Thanks

Scott

BATTMAN!! Many thanks for your extremely kind words above. I love my Lanyard, would you mind if I posted I picture of it in your lanyard thread??

and then I saw this

DOT1337 said:
I would be interested in a Vision to, price?

Sorry for not seeing this earlier but I have been occupied, so to speak.
I saw your comment above and I am not sure if you are looking for a Vision 2 or a Vision (to) meaning Also? :)
Thanks,
Craig

i am interested in the Vision plus also lol you can pm me the lowest priced one, and we can go from there. (its for another person that whats to start)

DOT1337 said:
i am interested in the Vision plus also lol you can pm me the lowest priced one, and we can go from there. (its for another person that whats to start)

Hi, At this time I have 3 Vision Plus's but they all need gimbal/Camera repair or replacement. So, at the moment I am unable to help you but I will post as I get these aircraft working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.