Apps and Usage

Reaction score
Still a rookie and reading as much as possible. I posted this on another forum as I am sure members are here as well. Couldn't seem to find this clear answer...But apps like Litchi, Autopilot, Airnest, etc....Does one still need the DJI Go app in addition to these or are they separate for full usage and control? My advanced should be here tomorrow and just reading like a madman as much as possible on the manual and apps. Was curious about the compatibility. Thanks

You will need to use DJI GO to register your Phantom before your first flight and to set various settings and do the calibrations. After that point, you can fly with another app. However, I'd suggest you learn how to use DJI GO before trying other apps.

Thanks I was just curious as I seen some users stating the dislike of the Go App. i also wondered about using them in conjunction. Thank again

I think the DJI GO app is awesome. If you're going to get into doing waypoints or need to record the screen on your mobile device, then check out Litchi. If you don't need those features, then there really isn't much benefit to using Litchi over DJI GO. But, try them both and decide which works best for you :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic