Appraisal, please? P3 standard.

Reaction score
Appraisal only, please. (NOT a for sale post, so please don't ask to buy)
I just bought a refurb Professional and I need to know how much I should ask for.....
Phantom 3 Standard, works flawlessly. Comes with Prop guards, extended landing gear, extra props. 1 battery, 1 charger, 8" tablet mount. Range modded with Alfas / YKS antennas on the RC and birdside antennas on the AC. Over 2.1 miles. Original box / packaging, never crashed.

Mods. If this is in the wrong place, can you please move it for me? Thank you.

Bearing in mind that DJI sells refurbished units with warranty for $399, I'd say $250 - $275 would be the maximum you could get.
Good luck, and you will see a big difference in the P3P.

Reactions: Matts175
Newegg had a refurb P3S for $314 and guys were saying they were sent brand new ones.

I ordered a "refurb" P3S from DroneNerds a few months ago and received a new one - and I'm pretty sure I've seen other posts to the same effect. My feeling is that DJI is dumping inventory on the market, but is still getting the extra $$ from people willing to plunk down for "new". It may not be an across the board policy, but it's sure seems like a good way to lock down the market.

I just ordered a refurb P4, I'm curious to see what I get.

Yup. Got that deal. I just couldn't pass that up.

The hardest part was getting the wife to understand the differences and have her say YES!!!!

Reactions: jwmcgrath

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj