Apples new iPhone 4k video and 12mp camera

Just buy an s900, zenmeusse gimbal, light bridge, flight controller, ios groundstation setup, Panasonic gh4, tx, batteries and you should be good to go and it will probably only cost you ten times or more of the price of a p3p to get about 12 min's flight time. Now tell me how good the p3 camera is? ;)

I think DJI Has a little more room to work with vs a phone. Just don't like the idea a cell phone has the same (or better) quality as my phantom.
Then you would hate the Nokia 1020's 41 Megapixel camera
The p3 has a hidden zoom secret, don't tell everyone: Right stick up = zoom in, Right stick down = zoom out. Let's keep that just between ourselves ;)
LOL, My flight instructor used to say similar. Push stick forward, houses get bigger, pull stick back, houses get smaller.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Just buy an s900, zenmeusse gimbal, light bridge, flight controller, ios groundstation setup, Panasonic gh4, tx, batteries and you should be good to go and it will probably only cost you ten times or more of the price of a p3p to get about 12 min's flight time. Now tell me how good the p3 camera is? ;)

Or I could buy an extra long selfie stick and I'd be good to go.. Maybe $30.. (Never bought nor used one)

Here is a shot from my homemade gopro pole
67D425FD-E343-4CFD-AD04-A0D4BA3E049F_zpsfaeasxxp.jpg

Reactions: brianb87
The p3 has a hidden zoom secret, don't tell everyone: Right stick up = zoom in, Right stick down = zoom out. Let's keep that just between ourselves ;)
There you go again, just can't keep a secret. Who is going to quit as a result of this latest leak?[emoji12][emoji12][emoji33][emoji33]

DJI is relatively new at the camera game. Just give them a little time. If you are expecting a full frame sensor, you may have a bit of a wait and good luck pulling focus when you get it :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj