Apple Store Sells Extra Batteries!

The Apple Store I got my P4 at in Munich Germany had extra batteries, props, and many P4's!!!!!
Have P4 (as of 10:30am tomorrow:rolleyes:), must return to Bavaria!
Might even stop in at Kloster Andechs again for some of the best beer in the world, with a countryside view, after a shoot!
Noch eine Maß, bitte! :D

Reactions: zacksomeone
Apple in Orlando, FL had extra batteries and props. The even have 1ft lighting cables next to the P4's! I grabbed all of these items haha!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Do they have the 1 foot Lightning cables, too? ;)

Have P4 (as of 10:30am tomorrow:rolleyes:), must return to Bavaria!
Might even stop in at Kloster Andechs again for some of the best beer in the world, with a countryside view, after a shoot!
Noch eine Maß, bitte! :D

I could use 20 batteries filming around the Kloster and Bavaria. I mean come on, the Alps!!!!!!!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I run an anker 6 inch cable. Works perfect with my iPhone 6S Plus and iPad Air 2.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 351
Had to call multiple stores which lead no where, then get redirected to Apple Technical Support and talk to them, before I was able to get anyone to confirm to me whether or not they had batteries in stock in the Phoenix area. Whenever I called the stores directly I was typically talking to people who seemed to be rather oblivious to anything going on in their store, what was in stock there, what other stores had, unsure of what the Phantom 4 even was, and etc.

Was only when I was forwarded to Apple technical support that I got to talk to someone who knew what they were doing, and after apologizing called the stores back on my behalf. Apparently she was able to get through to them what I was wanting and for them to actually look. Not a good experience. Anyways, after 30 minutes worth of phone calls finally found a store that has batteries in stock, going today to pick one up.

Had to call multiple stores which lead no where, then get redirected to Apple Technical Support and talk to them, before I was able to get anyone to confirm to me whether or not they had batteries in stock in the Phoenix area. Whenever I called the stores directly I was typically talking to people who seemed to be rather oblivious to anything going on in their store, what was in stock there, what other stores had, unsure of what the Phantom 4 even was, and etc.

Was only when I was forwarded to Apple technical support that I got to talk to someone who knew what they were doing, and after apologizing called the stores back on my behalf. Apparently she was able to get through to them what I was wanting and for them to actually look. Not a good experience. Anyways, after 30 minutes worth of phone calls finally found a store that has batteries in stock, going today to pick one up.

You realize you can go online to apples site and see if the P4 is in stock in your area by store. If it is, chances are there are batteries there also

You realize you can go online to apples site and see if the P4 is in stock in your area by store. If it is, chances are there are batteries there also

Yup I do, but I wanted to make sure a store had them in-stock before possibly wasting my time driving there. From the discussion in this thread it seemed apparent that not all stores had extra batteries even though they had the P4.

Also, the point I was making is that it should not have been as difficult as it was to simply find out over the phone whether a specific store has an item available. They need to add the extra batteries and props to the Apple website so we can use the website to see if it's in stock rather than the inept Apple Store staff.

Reactions: Kman
Yup I do, but I wanted to make sure a store had them in-stock before possibly wasting my time driving there. From the discussion in this thread it seemed apparent that not all stores had extra batteries even though they had the P4.

Also, the point I was making is that it should not have been as difficult as it was to simply find out over the phone whether a specific store has an item available. They need to add the extra batteries and props to the Apple website so we can use the website to see if it's in stock rather than the inept Apple Store staff.
Welcome to world of Apple Confusion. :rolleyes: The guys and gals in the stores are the least informed, and most misinformed, especially about something they know nothing about, like the P4 and its accessories. Don't trust anything they say over the phone, assuming you can even reach them by phone. The online resources and online support are much more helpful, especially if they know the store has the product, and can call the stores for you, as they did, to verify stock.

Reactions: pomonabill220
Apple store (Cumberland Mall, GA) had all the stuff -- P4's, props, and semi-intelligent batteries -- kept asking where's the juice Mama.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20