Apple Store Sells Extra Batteries!

Reaction score
I just got back from Apple from buying my P4. They have an entire display in their store dedicated to the Phantom 4. They also sell additional batteries and props.

The batteries retail for $169.95

Screen_Shot_2016_03_15_at_1_50_15_PM.png

Last edited:
Interesting. I just got off a chat with Apple and they said they don't sell the batteries in store and I will need to contact DJI. I guess I will call my local store to make sure but if so I am going to pick up an extra battery!

They don't show up on their website store either but I promise you that they have them in stock!

Very cool! Thanks for the heads up. :)

They have batteries and extra propellers including the P4.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just left Apple Store in Glendale CA. The explicitly stated there are no batteries available and that there is no plan to sell them.

They do sell them..

Well it appears that I have been misled then. The sales associate probably wanted them all for himself

Apple store in Boulder, CO had about 15 extra batteries on display. I grabbed one along with my P4 and extra blades.

****. When I got there, there wasn't even a P4 in the front of the store. Still all in the back

PART NUMBER IS HJWH2ZM/A
On the phone with Apple rep and he's saying that part number is coming up as invalid. I'm not saying you aren't completely right but is there a chance you wrote it down wrong? Anyone else willing to divulge the product number? There is no reason the part number should have been blacked out in the receipt

EDIT: Apple Store rep moved from the international inventory system down to store level inventory and did in fact discover batteries for sale. He said for some reason they are showing up more in the east coast right now but they should be available before weeks end over here as well.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj