Apple says it shipped!!!

Looks like Apple is shipping already! I got a email today saying my P4 is on its way to Alaska with a tracking number saying it will be here by the 14th!!! I am stoked as my original order placed on the 3rd said it will ship between the 10th-15th getting here the 15th-22nd.
did you do free shipping or overnight shipping?

Ordered on the 3rd free shipping. I tracked it with the tracking number and said its leaving Mephis Tn. Sorry no screen shot I don't wish to risk sharing my tracking info not sure if it's even is a risk but I have no reason to lie and if you don't believe me no harm to me. Just wanted to share the info so others could check there email I'm sure if yours has not yet shipped it well soon! Good luck

Ya Bum. I didn't get a discount. Mine shipped today also.

Dang, I need to work for Firestone.
I wonder if I placed the order through this link it would go through, the EPP pricing is $1260, lets me add it to the cart
edit: removed the link, probably not supposed to have been able to find that.

Last edited:
anyone that hasn't ordered yet want to try the link?
Edit: Link removed, wasn't supposed to be available to public

Last edited:
Well if it helps the Terms and conditions, look just like I saw when I followed my company link. That said if you feel you can honestly certify the conditions that apple asks, than go for it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
so it is an honor system thing, maybe just because it is a little known benefit? Even with the education discount you have to verify with a .edu email address.

Imagine what fiasco DJI would have had if they relied upon the original hobby shop distributors to keep the P4's in the storage closet and not be tempted to sell earlier than March 15th? Even Apple couldn't keep store clerks from making mistakes.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.
emoji848.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Apologies are in order. Yesterday they told me no way no how no matter what. Today little work and boom, discount and refund (since I already purchased mine).

Reactions: AKPhantom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic